Type Here to Get Search Results !

Before the birth of her child, Kajal Aggarwal writes an emotional letter to her spouse Gautam Kitchlu.

The actress not just thanked her husband for his love and care during her pregnancy, but to also let him know what an amazing father he will make.
CHENNAI: Actress Kajal Aggarwal, who is expecting her first child, has sent an emotional letter to her husband Gautam Kitchlu, thanking him for his love and care during her pregnancy, as well as letting him know what a wonderful father he will be.
"Dear Husband," the actress posted on Instagram on Thursday. Thank you for being the best husband and soon-to-be-father a girl could have. Thank you for being so unselfish, for waking up with me virtually every night when I had'morning' sickness, for camping out on the sofa with
 me for weeks since it was the most comfortable place for me to sleep, for texting the doctor and transporting me to Mom's house to put my legs up while I was unwell.
"Before our little baby arrives, I want you to know how wonderful you are and how fantastic a father you will be!" she added.
"I've watched you grow into the most loving father in the last eight months." "I know how much you love this baby and how much you care already," she said. "It makes me feel so lucky that our baby will have a father who loves unconditionally, who will be there no matter what, and who will be an extraordinary role model to look up to."
"Our lives are about to alter dramatically, and I'm incredibly grateful for that." We won't be able to spend as much time alone as we do now; we won't be able to go to the movies every weekend, for example.
See The Insta Post : https://www.instagram.com/p/CcUTEwmBQQF/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

ADS