Type Here to Get Search Results !

Bigg Boss fame Raiza Wilson makes heads turn in a shimmery golden black gown; see pics

Bigg Boss fame Raiza Wilson is one of the prettiest contestants to step into the BB house. This diva never fails to wow fans with her oozing charm and perfect fashion choices
The actress recently shared a picture on her Instagram account wearing a shimmering golden black gown and made heads turn.
On the career front, she became a household name after participating in the debut season of Bigg Boss Tamil. Later, Raiza made her movie debut in Pyaar Prema Kaadhal.
Raiza is a model and former Miss India contestant, as well as the Femina Miss South Beautiful Smile.
Raiza has been roped in for Sundar C's upcoming project. The film also stars Amritha Aiyer, Aishwarya Dutta, and Malvika Sharma in the lead.
In an interview with ETimes, the actress said, '"I will essay the character of a hip singer for the first time. I have always wanted to play one and I am glad this film came my way. Even though I can’t sing, I’d love to play one. '

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

ADS