Type Here to Get Search Results !

South Actress Vimala Raman Cuite Smiling Pics

Vimala Raman is an Indian actress and former model who has worked in Indian cinema, and predominantly appears in Telugu and Malayalam films.Born and brought up in Australia, by heritage she is a Tamilian from Bangalore and made her debut in 2005 with the Tamil film Poi.(ads1)
Vimala Raman has been living in Chennai over the last few years to pursue her work, and shuttling between India and Australia, where her family lives.
But ever since the pandemic struck, she has been unable to meet her parents.(ads2)

“I have been missing my parents for over one-and-a-half years. Covid-19 has separated me from my family for a long time,” the actress says, adding that staying alone during the lockdown was initially scary. However, “The fact that I am a positive person helped me during these testing times. I kept my sanity, and stayed strong,” she says. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

ADS