Type Here to Get Search Results !

Exclusive: Watch out for new sensation Amika Shail

Anil Merani| Talented actor and singer Amika Shail is better known for her role in Mirzapur 2; Laxmi Bomb has wrapped up three more projects.
“First to release in Ramano App series, followed by a web film, and a feature film.”

“Ramona Digital series, Rangbaz Wanted has me playing a lead politician character; it was interesting as I have never essayed anything like this before.”
“Then comes Hriday V Shetty’s directed comedy digital thriller flick Mussoiri Boys. I play a girl whose actions lead to complications among four friends. Last but not least is Shailendra Singh directed the lesbian-themed art film Dog, where I again play one of the protagonists. The canine also plays a significant role in the story. The shoot in snowy Manali was quite challenging.”

Amika began her career as a child singing in reality shows such as Indian Idol’, ‘Voice of India’, ‘SaReGaMaPa etc.’.Over time I shifted to acting, but I do croon original numbers for my various series. “

Amika has also done TV shows such as Udaan, Balveer Return, Divya Drishti etc. But looking ahead, she is more attuned to the web and films because “they give you time to work on your character, unlike breakneck speed tube .”
Her other web projects include Hai Taubba ( Alt Balaji) and Chhatis Aur Maina( Disney Hotstar). “I also have one Netflix show that is yet to stream, ” added she.
“As for new projects, I will soon start shooting for a few more projects if all goes well.”
Amika, who has done her share of bold stuff on the web, says, “I am ok as long as it is within normal parameters. I am not game for total nudity, which abounds on some new OTT platforms.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

ADS