Type Here to Get Search Results !

Amala Paul Learning From New Moon And Fresh Start Photos Goes Viral

Amala Paul



View this post on Instagram

NEW MOON - FRESH START . . A time to set your INTUTIONS, like planting seeds. I have been following this POWERFUL RITUAL during #newmoon to take some time to myself, be introspective and bring to the surface everything I want to RESET, REALIGN and INITIATE in my life. A time to REFLECT, PLAN and IMAGINE or just simply be GRATEFUL. . . I set an intention to feel truly CARED for and SECURE in MY BODY. To let go of PERFECTION, embrace my FLAWED-SELF and to surrender to the FLOW OF LIFE. To remind myself that accumulating MATERIAL OBJECTS or SHALLOW RELATIONSHIPS won't lead to a genuine SENSE OF SECURITY - that comes from deep sense of SELF-LOVE and SELF-RESPECT. To be GRATEFUL for what I have been able to enjoy and the DEEPER CONNECTIONS I have been able to make during this SELF-SEQUESTERING. #newmoonritual
A post shared by Amala Paul ✨ (@amalapaul) on


Amala Paul
Amala Paul latest photos

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

ADS